Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sometimes trolling is good. Me and my friend played a normal game we had a lot of fun. My friend is just Level 11 so there were no Junglers so we had a  duo Top. As you can see I have the worst CS in the entire game because I focused on putting boxes and I had to help the other lanes. At Level 1, I bought a Doran's Ring and 2 Health Potions and went to my Blue Buff. I was on Blue Side so I had to go Top. I killed the Blue Golem pretty fast because my turret's attack speed and damage. I went to the little bush near the river and placed three boxes. Then I told my friend to bait him into the bush and we got First Blood. Then we killed him like 5 times in row. We laughed our asses off and saw Mid having trouble so my friend baited him into the bush off death.

Master Yi carried and did a lot of damage. AP Shaco falls of late game so you want to piss off your enemies until  they surrender. Here is my final build on AP Shaco:

-Sorcerer's Shoes
-Lich Bane
-Morellonomicon
-Liandry's Torment
-Rabadon's Deathcap
-Rylai's Crystal Scepter

You guys should try this and try to play with a friend for maximum troling. Hope you guys enjoyed my article!

0 comments:

Post a Comment