Monday, August 12, 2013

Rampage 2013 sucked. I got their around 12:00 pm and when I saw the line, I was blown away by how long the line was. There were more people there than the FIBA Asia 2013, and that was just the line to get in. The line started from the entrance of SMX and looped around and reached Manila Bay. Here's a picture taken by Mark Laroza of the longest line I ever saw.


When I got there  I asked a guard where the back of line was. He told me it was all the way over Manila Bay. So I went there, good thing I saw my cousin who was at about half of the line. I asked him if I could join him in the line. He was cool with it. He introduced me to his friends and we just talked about how long the line was and we just talked about the game.

 Around 2:00 pm, one of the event organizers came and told us that there are no more tickets and that we should go and eat first and come back around  4:00 pm. We didn't want to go and lose our spots. After an hour we reached the right side of the building and then the event organizer came back and told us that there were no more tickets and there was no more merchandise. Almost everyone was so mad so we just bailed and went to the mall.

We ended up eating at the Food Court and I went home.On the way home, me and my Mom talked about how they could have sold the tickets online so that there wouldn't be more people at the event  than the maximum capacity. You could just present your ticket when you got there and claim your in-game freebies.

When I got home, I just played some League of Legends just to soothe my anger. Kha'Zix was on sale so I tried to buy him but I wasn't working so I wasted my RP on Kassadin. I played for a couple of hours and went home. Next year, I will wake up around 5:00 am and leave at 6:00 am and hope to be at the front of the line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment