Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sorry I haven't posted in a month because I was really busy and I had to do a lot of stuff. I just reached level 30 two weeks ago. I used my favorite champion Ezreal, and I won my first game and went 11/5/12. The following games were really bad and I lost 6 times in a row. After that, I bought Blitzcrank and I thought I going to end up in Bronze 4 or something after 4 games, so I played him in a Ranked Game. We actually won and I had so much fun playing support and I received endless praise from my teammates and kept saying " Nice Hook'' or "Good job Blitz for warding the map :D". I played Blitzcrank for 4 games straight and ended up in Bronze 1!

Here are some tips to cope up with Ranked Struggle:

1. Try to practice 5 champions that fit into each roles.
- This is such a great tip because a lot of people fight in Champion Select because some people fight over particular roles. So if you're the last one who has to pick and you're stuck as the Jungler, at least you have some one to use.

      The 5 champions that I pick are:
      ADC - Ezreal
      Support - Blitzcrank
      Jungle - Lee Sin, Fiddlesticks, Jarvan, Shaco
      Mid - Ahri or Zed
      Top - Kha'zix, Garen, Rumble, Jayce, Wukong

2. Try playing with a friend.
 -This helps a lot because both of  you have more teammwork and communication.
 If your friend is far away try talking through Skype. It's better if one of you plays Support and  the other one plays ADC. Me and my friends do this and we take turns playing Support and ADC.

3.Try Summoner School
 -This is something my Mom showed me and it really my gameplay. It shows you what you should in teamfights, communication, what to do and what not to do, and many more!

I hope this article helps you deal with Ranked Struggle. It's normal to get demoted and have bad games, but with practice and teamwork, you can reach Diamond!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment